2010年4月8日星期四

dun kw why~

haiz..
today dun kw why i feel that my mood not so good~
something like has a stone in my heart that i cant see...
arhh~~
feel that wan express it out by doin something ...
i wan go play snooker...but unluckly office is not open..
so i finally do not play it...

arhh~bad mood increasing ...
really feel that wan do something that can release my bad temperate before i am scolding people..

i think mayb is because last nite i cant sleep well...
i can feel that i whole nite not sleep well...
always round turn here and there whole nite..
mayb that the causes that i have bad mood now....

really hope hat later can go do some excerise or do wat i like to solve my mood problem...

as if i didnt solve it or release it today..
whole day i will in that down mood~
i dun kw why...
sometime i feel that i am not who am i...

sometime i dun kw what i think and what i want~~

arhh~~~~
and recently i really bankrap d...
no enough money to eat d...
i wan save money...until i back home...
maggi mee is my lunch now...but dun worry i will take my dinner--rice..

bcoz if no rice one a day~

my stomach will argue with me and thus lead me to the suffer stomachache~

and my mum has told me many times to take care my meal d...
so i should not make her worry...but else i cannot let her know i take the maggi as my lunch...
if not i will be scold by her..

i know if i said that 'i have no money d..' to my family they will send $$ to me..
but really very shy to said that....

so big d still show hand to take money~~
really not that good~~

so i think after that i will go some part time work when holidays...
or i will take the money i save it since childhood lo...
my ang pau money...from kindergarden until secondary school...
haha...

after write all of this my mood become better d...
i like blogger...


it really help me to release my pressure,unhappy moment or watever my feeling lo~
good!
hehe^^


没有评论: