2010年1月5日星期二

new year countdown party....

oh yeh...!
so fast 2009 change to 2010 oledi...

this is first time i countdown year change with my fren...
we having a BBQ party near our hostel beach...
although the place quite dark and also didnt hv toilet...
but i felt that the party still can classified as fun i think...

v have a camp fire there...
we have our senior accompany us.
we have our mini games section...
and also we have our food and snack...(although i didnt have it at that night..)

but it really fun and memorable for me...
I handle the games part in the party...
but actually my own personality is very quite person...
so i felt that the party give me the change to talk more and more to the other person...
i have a great experience at that night...

i also have the first using ur cute ass to wrote some words...haha!quite fun...^^

new year i hope i will more adapt to campus life and also stay healthy...
bcoz now i sick again...

and i wish everyone i know and also my family stay happy and healthy!
yeah..!

没有评论: