2009年7月6日星期一

new life...

hey,everyone...
I now at terengganu lo...
Just past my damn tired orientation week....
is really tired bcuz v didnt hv much time 2 have enough sleep....
now ours eyes all bcome 'panda' oledi...
i think if v go out at the nite...someone will very scare and pengsan...haha!I know I a bit '夸张'...
haha....

At here,I got so many new frenz...
got Malay,Indian and also chinese....
Im glad tat i can know so many new guys here,so tat i will not feel scare and worry bout my life here....

I'm miss my family so much..This is my 1st time i went out from my house and stay at outside more than 1 weeks...and it will continue until august..
Now,I need 2 find my breakfast,lunch,dinner.....
I need 2 wash my clothes myself...
nO more 'mama, pls....'

haiz...actually that is very hard 4 me 2 manage it....
but when people ask me'how's ur life there?'
i jz give them the common answer...'so far so good..'
I hope i can manage it as Soon as I can..
Gambatehne!!!!

2day is my 1st lesson at here....
Until now i feel I still can understand wat the lecture said...(u know la...my english so poor....)
hehe...

Ok la...i need 2 back 2 my next kuliah d...
new life here,new friend here...
but my feeling 2 my hometown still very fresh....
I miss u All...!!

2 条评论:

Joyce 说...

slow slow cum la...u will get use to it de...
dun worry...last time i oso like that...hehe...
all the best for u lo...hehe..

^^Happy St@r 说...

thanks oh..I jz need some time lo...