2009年7月30日星期四

kano..?!..kayak lo!

At first...i give a very simple explain in KENO...

keno is kayak lo!haha...=.= i know it cold...hehe


I went 2 the keno kursus for 4 days..

and i learn so many keno skills....

We went there at 8am until 6.30pm..

1st,we do a slow jogging and execise..

then we practice our kayak in the big big pond?i think is tasik...but the water taste is very salty!i dun kw why...haha..

okay...let i tell u how we pass our 4days life there..
everyday,after jogging we will take our breakfast..mostly is fried mee or fried bihun...
after tat,we will take our kayak go to the jetty there and start our kayak lessons...

from 10am i think we stay in the big tasik until 12.30pm..
then we go on land to take our lunch..mostly is just nasi with curry...( at here all curry...haiz...)

After ate,the malay frenz go for their solat...we just wait them until 2.45pm...
Then, we go in to the big tasik again..until 6.30pm...
Now,i know a bit how 2 swim d...!
and i know how 2 play kayak...how 2 turn,how 2 turn back my kayak if i fall into the water...and also so many movement about kayak..
hehe...^^
i fell that im bcome so strong now..(I got big muscle on my hands d....T_T)
At the 4th days,we got our kayak practical test d...
I got 60/70..
is just okay only..but i dun kw why i bcome 'bo lat' when i do my test...my kayak move slowly only...
so geram about that!!
haiz....

luckly i still have 60marks...
then,2moro i will take my teori test...there got 30marks..
i hope that i can get as more as I can...

although this kayak activity very tired and hard...
but we love it now..bcuz it really very 'cool'...
hehe...

In conclution........
I BECOME MORE DARK AGAIN!!!!
Arhhhh!!!!
now my look like i sapu chocolate on my own face...is very dark,u know!!!?
haiz...
sacrifice.....

3 条评论:

Joyce 说...

haiyoyo...so pity lo...gt some1 help u buy whitening product??wakaka...but syoik oso ma...nvm la...hehe

alice 说...

i almost cant recognize u at the picture. is it the blue shirt 1?? hahaha! sabah...

^^Happy St@r 说...

yalo...blue colour 1..very dark,rite?
T_T